27 de octubre de 2011

Hora de ser claros



Aún no recuperado del exquisito y conmovedor espectáculo que dio en Joy Eslava el genial Bonnie 'Prince' Billy el viernes pasado, ahora ando de lo más enganchado, y subyugado, por la belleza de este tema:



Time to be clear - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy



It's time to be clear
God news of his passing
and I'm stuck, singing here
I want to peel the wallpaper and swing from chandelier
something to show that I know
it's time to be clear

I can handle what's given
I can make Mystery Mine
and sing it with feeling, with rhythm and rhyme
and make you all marvel that this is your time and holler
"It's time to be clear"

Stop all the moaning and bemoaning of fate
God isn't listening or else it's too late
this is your song and your song it is great
we're singing "it's time to be clear"

Time to be clear
and leave our old worlds
and build new stories here
lover oh lover please buy me a beer
and bring all your enemies here




'Time to be clear' es un corte incluido en el álbum 'Wolfroy goes to town', publicado por Drag City y Domino el 4 de octubre


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario